Academy courses target topics necessary for professional advancement seldom addressed by formal education or institutional training.
The PTC Academy aims to provide exceptional management training to rising industry leaders. Academy courses focus on target topics necessary for professional advancement seldom addressed by formal education or institutional training.
The most recent course took place in Nonthaburi, Thailand from 29 September through 2 October.
Organized by PTC, sponsored by APTelecom, and hosted by TOT Academy, the 2014 course provided industry professionals with the practical skills and experience they need to successfully implement large-scale change within their organizations.
Expert instructors with both senior executive and change management experience led the four-day course, which included a mix of presentations, in-depth case studies, practical exercises, and more.
PTC extends a big mahalo to the following instructors for volunteering their time and expertise:
- Sean Bergin, President, APTelecom, Thailand
- Anup Changaroth, Director, Portfolio Marketing, Asia Pacific, Ciena, Singapore
- Eric Handa, CEO, APTelecom, USA
- Aamir Ibrahim, dtac, ThailandSam Johnston, Director, Cloud & IT Services, Equinix, United Kingdom
- Gary Kim, Founder, Spectrum Futures, USA
- Rozaimy Rahman, EVP, TM Global, Malaysia
- Chris Wilson, International Head, TIME dotCom Berhad, Malaysia
- Qian Zhong, Managing Director, Asia Pacific Sales, TE SubCom, USA
Eleven students completed the course. The students represented six countries including Angola, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Thailand.
To learn more about the PTC Academy: