PTC Young Scholars Program
The submission deadline for the 2016 PTC Young Scholar Program was September 1, 2016.
2016 PTC Young Scholars
PTC’s Young Scholar Program aims to recognize, encourage, and support up-and-coming scholars in the field of information and communication technologies (ICTs).
PTC received many high quality submissions for this year’s Young Scholar Program (YSP). After several stringent rounds of reviews, the Research Committee selected the following young scholars to participate in the PTC’17 conference:
- David Agogo, Ph.D. Management Student, Information Systems, Isenberg School of Management, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA
- Mohamed El-Moghazi, Ph.D. Student, International Spectrum Policy, University of Strathclyde, Egypt
- Ai Phuong Hoang, Ph.D. Student, Information System and Marketing, Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Mina Jun, Post Doctoral Researcher, Korea University, Republic of Korea
- Valentina Nardone, Ph.D. Student, International Law, Human Rights, Space Law, University Of Rome, Sapienza, Italy
They presented their findings during the Young Scholar sessions at PTC’17.
Young Scholar Benefits
The PTC Young Scholar Program gives promising young scholars the opportunity to:
- Present their research in a high-visibility academic and industry forum
- Receive feedback from distinguished scholars and industry leaders
- Participate in PTC Annual Conference activities
- Gain exposure to current industry issues and trends
- Meet PTC Annual Conference attendees to share ideas, gain new insights, and identify practical research applications
- Network with industry professionals, members of international organizations and NGOs, government officials, and academics from over 60 countries